How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Expert Lu Your Own Question
Expert Lu
Expert Lu, Business Consultant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 232
Experience:  ACCA Diploma
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Expert Lu is online now

If I am head of boarding and have to live in school do I

Customer Question

If I am head of boarding and have to live in school do I recieve rent from my only home tax free
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: England
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have had to pay tax .
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No
Submitted: 20 days ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Expert Lu replied 20 days ago.


I am an expert with JustAnswer  and I am happy to assist you with your question.

I am currently  reviewing  your question  and I will get back to you.

Thank you in advance

Expert:  Expert Lu replied 19 days ago.


Thank you for your patience,  very sorry for taking long to respond  , after reviewing  your  question  you are liable to pay tax as this is rental income received.

I am glad I managed  to help you with  your question.

Please kindly  feel free to ask if you need me to clarify  my answer.

All the best

Expert Lu