Expert Lu
Expert Lu, Business Consultant
Experience:  ACCA Diploma
109074415

Haven't known that I have to declare any money gained from

Customer Question

Hi ,haven't known that I have to declare any money gained from selling scrap So this happened a few years ago and was done through one of my colleagues accounts
JA: Have you talked to a tax professional about this?
Customer: Hmrv are asking him.for a declaration and I want to take responsibility too as I have benefit of that money aswell No
JA: Is there anything else the Accountant should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Just want advice what should I do as none of us has any evidence of that income and also had no idea that had to be declared
Expert:  Expert Lu replied 12 days ago.

I am an expert with Just Answer and I a happy to assist you.  You will need to get in touch with HMRC  and find out from them how much they are requiring  you to pay as you have already mentioned that they were in contact with your colleague.

Please kindly feel free to ask if you need me to clarify  my answer.

All the best