Expert Lu
Expert Lu, Business Consultant
Experience:  ACCA Diploma
109074415

I sadly just missed my 4th self-employment grant, I received

Customer Question

Hello,I sadly just missed my 4th self-employment grant, I received the first three, but found the information given with a you tube video confusing. I have looked everywhere to see if I can possible get this much needed grant with no help or advice anywhere.
JA: Are you filing as a sole proprietor or independent contractor?
Customer: sole, for 5 years
JA: Is there anything else the Accountant should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: just that I had tech issues with a old, but new computer set up for me, I was unaware of any notifications for applying and upset the window to do so was so mall.
Expert:  Expert Lu replied 17 days ago.

I am an expert with  JustAnswer and I happy to assist you with your question.

I currently  reviewing your question  and I will get back to you .

Thank you in advance

Expert:  Expert Lu replied 17 days ago.

Thank you for your patience,  after reviewing  your question unfortunately  the deadline was the 30th of April,  you would need to get hold of HMRC  directly  to see if they take applications  after the deadline.

Please kindly feel free to ask if you need me to clarify  my answer.

All the best

Expert Lu