How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 9391
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Sam is online now

It's not my tax, I'm asking sir / madam why until now I

Customer Question

It's not my tax, I'm asking sir / madam why until now I didn't received my new registration form of my vehicle, hence I send my old one because I changed my address?
JA: Which tax year are you filing for?
Customer: No ma'am it's not my tax because I'm paying my tax direct debit
JA: Is there anything else the Accountant should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: My problem now is, I got traffic violattions, and they sent to my old address
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Expert Lu replied 19 days ago.

Hello and welcome  , I am an expert  with Just  Answer  and I am happy  to assist you with your question,  please kindly clarify how you need assistance?

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
I need to cancel my membership here ma'am sir pls
Expert:  Expert Lu replied 19 days ago.

Hello, you would need to get in touch with our customer service .