How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask bigduckontax Your Own Question
bigduckontax, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 10253
Type Your Tax Question Here...
bigduckontax is online now

My sjates jabe been yakennaeay from me Also my father

Customer Question

My sjates jabe been yakennaeay from me
Also my father managed my villa and i do not get any rent
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 12 days ago.

Who has taken your shares away from you?

Under what understanding does your father manage your villa and not pass rentals received to you?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
My father manages the villa for a fee
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 11 days ago.

Sorry, I do not do telephone calls any more,they are no longer cost effective.

You father should be forwarding to you the balance of the fees less his expenses. If he is not doing this then it is tantamount to theft and should be reported to the police.