Sam, Accountant
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
16196420

I am currently investing crypto on my revolut account. I do

Customer Question

I am currently investing crypto on my revolut account. I do not live in the UK. Do I have to pay income tax on short term profits,please
JA: Which tax year is this for?
Customer: I began investing this year in April but till now i made no profits
JA: Is there anything else the Accountant should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: in the case of exceeding the 12000 gbp threshold do i need to fill any taxation forms
Expert:  Sam replied 15 days ago.

Hi, Sam here , one of the UK tax Experts here on Just Answer, thank you for your question and I shall reply shortly

Expert:  Sam replied 15 days ago.

this is nothing to do with UK tax as you are not resident here so no taxes due in the UK

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I would like to thank you for your feedback,Sam. You have been really helpful.
Expert:  Sam replied 14 days ago.

I am happy to have been able to help