Sam, Accountant
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
16196420

We are a Charitable trust operating two Narrowboats which

We are a Charitable trust operating two Narrowboats which are specially adapted to carry disabled people with the addition of ramps and lifts. On building they were exempt from VAT, would repair and maintenance of them be exempt too?
JA: Have you talked to a tax professional about this?
Customer: Yes, an accountant, but they are not sure.
JA: Is there anything else the Accountant should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I don't think so

Hi, Sam here , one of the UK tax Experts here on Just Answer, thank you for your question and I shall reply shortly

Absolutely as still falls within the exemption remit

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Thanks, that's very helpful

You are very welcome