taxadvisor.uk, Chartered Certified Accountant
Experience:  FCCA - over 40 years experience as a qualified accountant (UK based Practitioner)
54961312

I LIKE TO ASK YOU: I WILL BE LEAVING UK. I LIKE TO BE CLEAR

HELLO.
JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: HELLO PEARL.
JA: Have you talked to a tax professional about this?
Customer: I AM TERESA. I LIKE TO ASK YOU: I WILL BE LEAVING UK. I LIKE TO BE CLEAR ON THE BORDER, NOT OWING MONEY TO ANYONE
JA: Is there anything else the Accountant should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I HAVE SOLD MY PERSONAL STUFF, FURNITURE, AND SOME ITEMS ON EBAY. DO I NEED TO PAY ANY TAX FOR IT AND WHERE
JA: When was the property or asset sold?
Customer: DURING THE PERIOD OF THE LAST YEAR AND A FEW ITEMS THIS YEAR.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I’mCustomer a UK qualified accountant. Pleaase advise if you sold any valuables and what were the proceeds from sale.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Hello.I have sold some of my ornaments,my late husband African collection- drips and drabs, (we were living before in S.Africa), even my clothing

I thank you for talking with me and for accepting my answer.

I'm glad I could help you resolve this today. Please follow up here if you have any other questions.

Best wishes.