How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 16306
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Sam is online now

I got sole carer of my kids and I phone Tax credit for the

This answer was rated:

I got sole carer of my kids and I phone Tax credit for the girls and they say I am not entitled to tax credit because I am on e.s.a. I am not entitled to Universal credit because I am on e.s.a
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Larne Northern Ireland
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have applied for Child Benefit
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No that's it

Hi, Sam here , one of the UK tax Experts here on Just Answer, thank you for your question and I shall reply shortly


That's right but you are due a review for child tax credit just not working tax credit from when you are getting the child ben4efit



Sam and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you