Sam, Accountant
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
16196420

I got sole carer of my kids and I phone Tax credit for the

I got sole carer of my kids and I phone Tax credit for the girls and they say I am not entitled to tax credit because I am on e.s.a. I am not entitled to Universal credit because I am on e.s.a
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Larne Northern Ireland
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have applied for Child Benefit
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No that's it

Hi, Sam here , one of the UK tax Experts here on Just Answer, thank you for your question and I shall reply shortly

That's right but you are due a review for child tax credit just not working tax credit from when you are getting the child ben4efit