Sam, Accountant
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
16196420

I have been told to contact you for an address of a person I

I have been told to contact you for an address of a person I am trying to trace. His name is***** and lives in the Wyre area JA: Have you talked to a tax professional about this? Customer: no JA: Is there anything else the Accountant should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you. Customer: he owes me £1400.00 for work carried out in my flat. his last known address and he still owned flat 16 O****** ***** C******** Ave C******** *** ***

Hi, Sam here , one of the UK tax Experts here on Just Answer, thank you for your question and I shall reply shortly

Not sure why you have been asked to contact us - who were you told to contact ?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I was informed to try the tax record of this person and they sent me straight to your website
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
If I don’t find the address I can not serve papers for money owed. This I have been inform by local courts

No that's not allowed tax records are confidential no details can be supplied to you

thanks

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I’m at a loss of where to go.I am waiting a response from local county council
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I do not have a tax question regards

Did he not supply you with a quote on which details were supplied ? Or the final bill?
just post a new question for your tax query

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
He owns the flat above mine. He had a leak of water I had 3 new ceilings and had to pay the bill and he doesn’t want to pay any costs he said it was my neglect?? total costs £1400.00 ins excess £1500.00.

Then unless you can track him down on the electoral roll then I,m not sure what else you can do other than speak to people who know him - does anyone live up there now (a tenant ?) can they assist