How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask bigduckontax Your Own Question
bigduckontax, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 10248
Type Your Tax Question Here...
bigduckontax is online now

I recently took redundancy after 30 years and paid a lot of

Customer Question

Hi . I recently took redundancy after 30 years and paid a lot of tax. I was trying to find out if I did not work again in this tax year what tax return I could expect. Thanks
JA: Which tax year are you filing for?
Customer: This year 2021-2022
JA: Is there anything else the Accountant should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No that is it
Submitted: 5 days ago.
Category: Tax
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Will I connect with someone on line or will someone call me. Thanks
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 5 days ago.

Any tax overpaid at the conclusion of the tax year will be refunded when you self assess.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I was looking for an idea of how much I get back is it possible to speak to someone
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 5 days ago.

Without more data I am unable to assist.