Expert Lu
Expert Lu, Business Consultant
Experience:  ACCA Diploma
109074415

I am located and employed by a Dubai entity (DIFC based),

I am located and employed by a Dubai entity (DIFC based), with revised working arrangements I am trying to understand the tax consequences should I wish to spend a proportion of my time working (for the Dubai entity) in the UK. I would estimate this at being between 120 - 150 days at most days spread across the year. I have no dependents under 18, but do have a uk home and mortgage that is in joint names with my eldest adult child.
JA: Have you talked to a tax professional about this?
Customer: Not yet
JA: Is there anything else the Accountant should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I don't believe so

I am an expert with Just Answer  and I am happy to assist you with your question.

I am currently reviewing  your question  and I will get back to you .

Thank you in advance

Thank you for your patience,  as long as you do not remain in the UK for the 183 days for you to be considered  tax resident here in the UK,  you will not be liable for any tax on your income .

Please kindly feel free to ask if you need me to clarify  my answer.

All the best

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Thank you - this is what I believed to be the case so glad to have tge confirmation.

You are most welcome , I am glad I managed to answer your question.

All the best