bigduckontax, Accountant
Experience:  FCCA FCMA CGMA ACIS
75394688

I have an export from UK to USA. I am the seller. The

I have an export from UK to USA. I am the seller. The purchaser is a UK company (they will pay my invoice), but the goods are delivered from me to USA via a freight courier. Will my invoice be issued inclusive of VAT?

Yes, but it is an export so the rate of VAT will be at 0%, a zero rated supply.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Even though I am invoicing uk company for payment?

With respect, so what, the services are an export, zero rated, so VAT at 0%. Happens every time you buy a bus or rail ticket, a classic example of a zero rated supply. .

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
because the goods are leaving UK, it is taxable supply at 0% even though the actual customer is uk company?

Correct.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.

Delighted to have been of assistance; it was the services destination which was the key.