How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask bigduckontax Your Own Question
bigduckontax, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 10268
Type Your Tax Question Here...
bigduckontax is online now

I am a Czech tax resident, sole trader, non-VAT payer. Do I

This answer was rated:

Hello, I am a Czech tax resident, sole trader, non-VAT payer. Do I need to register for VAT in the UK if I provide B2B remote consultancy services to a UK business partner?
JA: Have you talked to a tax professional about this?
Customer: Czech tax advisors are generally unfamiliar with UK tax laws.
JA: Is there anything else the Accountant should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No, that's all. How does this service work?

No, you do not.

bigduckontax and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Thank you for your reply. You helped me a lot. Have a great rest of the week. - Jan

Pleased to have been able tohelp.