Expert Lu
Expert Lu, Business Consultant
Experience:  ACCA Diploma
109074415

We have a Scotch Whisky project. We would like expert legal

Customer Question

We have a Scotch Whisky project. We would like expert legal guidance on applying to HMRC for the correct forms/registrations. Thanks for any advice? Scott
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: I live in Scotland and our company is registered in Scotland.
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: none of the legal steps regarding registration.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no, I don’t think so….
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 24 days ago.

Expert:  Expert Lu replied 15 days ago.

Hello and welcome !

Expert:  Expert Lu replied 15 days ago.

I am an expert with JustAnswer and I am happy to assist you with your question.

Expert:  Expert Lu replied 15 days ago.

I am currently reviewing your question and I will get back to you.

Expert:  Expert Lu replied 15 days ago.

Thank you in advance.

Expert:  Expert Lu replied 15 days ago.

Expert Lu.

Expert:  Expert Lu replied 15 days ago.

Hello and thank you very much for your patience.

Expert:  Expert Lu replied 15 days ago.

After reviewing your question ,thank you for your enquiry, unless you are looking at importing goods for sale, you will only need to concern yourself with the company returns and vat returns ( if your turnover will be above £85,000); if your directors are going to be self employed they will also need to file their SA302 returns as well as declare their dividends as income should they also be shareholders.
I hope this helps but the hmrc helpline for businesses is always handy they know what forms you need so you shouldn’t worry about not asking the right questions.
I wish you all the best

Expert:  Expert Lu replied 15 days ago.

Expert Lu.