How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask bigduckontax Your Own Question
bigduckontax, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 10592
Type Your Tax Question Here...
bigduckontax is online now

Can a deed of variation be made on a inherited property if i

Customer Question

can a deed of variation be made on a inherited property if i am on the deeds of the inherited property {joint owner with brother}..i want to give my share of the property to his children?
JA: Have you talked to a tax professional about this?
Customer: no
JA: Is there anything else the Accountant should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 15 days ago.

Yes, if all other beneficiaries consent.