Sam, Accountant
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
16196420

Where can I seek help to pay for Capital Gain Tax on the

Where can I seek help to pay for Capital Gain Tax on the foreclosure of my resort? I need to pay 15% which comes to abt 15500GBP
JA: What are the assets or property for this capital gain?
Customer: short sale payoff for your timeshare resort
JA: Is there anything else the Accountant should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I am checking on the validity of the email I receive and the tax I am suppose to pay....if the email is legitimate and returns are genuine then I would need help to raise the money to pay the tax quoted me.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Pse give me yr frank and honest reply....I have attached email for yr reference as well. I would need help to pay tax if the contract is genuine and enforceable in a court of law. Appealing for assistance.

Hi, Sam here , one of the UK tax Experts here on Just Answer, thank you for your question and I shall reply shortly

Capital gains in the UK is not 15% is either 18% or 28% on property furthermore only HMRC charge you the capital gains tax for collection - a third party (and only an accountant) could or would advise you of whats due but not expect you to pay them

This seems like a scam to get you pay to pay money up front in order to release a larger balance

May I ask have you property in the UK that you have decided to sell and have instructed a sale to take place ? Please advise more as to how this scenario came about