Sam, Accountant
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
16196420

Can you also tell me if I can have a GP I am paying Tax and

Good morning
Can you also tell me if I can have a GP
I am paying Tax and NI like I always did over the years.
Thank you *****

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I am happy to wait
Maria

Hi, Sam here , one of the UK tax Experts here on Just Answer, thank you for your question and I shall reply shortly

#

Can you expand on why you are asking this as medical matters have nothing to do with tax and national insurance

re you living in the UK

are you a citizen of the UK

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I am currently living in Poland
I have two business properites in Uk and will get a pension next year
I am paying tax and NI on my
earnings in the Uk
I have a correspondence address in Uk in my sons house
I wonder if I can use NHS in England if I ever need it and if I can have a GP just with correspondence address

No you are not entitled to any NHS care (either GP of hospitals) s you have left the UK

NHS state the following

If you're moving abroad on a permanent basis, you'll no longer automatically be entitled to medical treatment under normal NHS rules. This is because the NHS is a residence-based healthcare system. You'll have to notify your GP practice so you and your family can be removed from the NHS register.

So you should have done this you cant use your sons address to cover this position up Im afraid

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
that you
Maria

You are welcome

Sam, Accountant
Experience: 26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax