bigduckontax, Accountant
Experience:  FCCA FCMA CGMA ACIS
75394688

Dear Pearl, Im sorry I just pressed button to quick. We have

Dear Pearl
JA: Have you talked to a tax professional about this?
Customer: Im sorry I just pressed button to quick. We have a problem with our council and I want to solve ASAP. Im not in UK and there was mish mash with the council tax payments, we missed payment or we were short I have no idea, all of the sadden couple days ago officer knocked door and asked for the full payment wchih we had no idea something goes behind.
JA: Is there anything else the Accountant should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: We recived couple references, our details:
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
our details: 45 Long Lane, CR0 7AR, ref:20322585 and I guess claim ref: 50078883.
Please help how to solve my issue, I want this sort it out ASAP.

It is a most unfortunate fact that if you are paying your Council Tax by instalments, a concession, if you miss one the whole sum becomes due immediately. Many years ago this happened to be once, but I was able to renegotiate myself back onto the installment system.

It is a most unfortunate fact that if you are paying your Council Tax by instalments, a concession, if you miss one the whole sum becomes due immediately. Many years ago this happened to me once, but I was able to renegotiate myself back onto the installment system.