How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Muhammad Haider Your Own Question
Muhammad Haider
Muhammad Haider,
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 912
Experience:  Director at HM Accountax
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Muhammad Haider is online now

A friend is British and lives in England. She has a Greek

This answer was rated:

Hi, a friend is British and lives in England. She has a Greek mother and is thinking of going for dual citizenship. One of her concerns is that as a dual citizen working in UK, will she have to pay tax in Greece too (on earnings or savings) or do you just have to pay tax in the country you earn the income?


I am an advisor at JA and happy to assist you.

She only need to pay tax in the country where she is tax resident.

I hope this answers the wuery.

If you have any further queries then please feel free to contact me.



Muhammad Haider and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 13 days ago.