bigduckontax, Accountant
Experience:  FCCA FCMA CGMA ACIS
75394688

There are some obvious benefits to having dual British/Greek

There are some obvious benefits to having dual British/Greek citizenship. However as a Brit, are there any downsides to having dual citizenship? Eg tax implications, giving up sone other rights etc…

Tax usually attracts to residence,not nationality.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I’m afraid your answer doesn’t really help. ‘Usually’ doesn’t help me much. Will tax in Greece apply or not?

You appear to be inquiring under Mexican Law, why?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Mexican law? I asked a question about Brritish/Greek citizenship. What has Mexico got to do with it?

That is the heading on your question.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I’m not sure what you mean… can you copy and paste the heading to my question back to me please so I can see what you mean please.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
This was my original question.There are some obvious benefits to having dual British/Greek citizenship. However as a Brit, are there any downsides to having dual citizenship? Eg tax implications, giving up sone other rights etc…

The country you are questioning from is listed as Mexico.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I am in Greece right now.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Seems there is a problem on the JustAnswer site with IP address location. Do you know the answer to the question?

If you reside in Greece then pound to a pinch of salt you will be liable to Greek taxation.