How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask bigduckontax Your Own Question
bigduckontax, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 10576
Type Your Tax Question Here...
bigduckontax is online now

I was advised to set up as a limited company, it coming up

This answer was rated:

Hi Pearl, I was advised to set up as a limited company, it coming up to my 1 year anniversary, iv been paying myself £700 per month for the last 6 months but I have not yet registered via PAYE or got an accountant - how problematic is this ?
JA: Have you talked to a tax professional about this?
Customer: no
JA: Is there anything else the Accountant should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No i dont think so

You should register immediately and make your peace with HMRC.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Ok, Thank you. And out of interest when I submit my profit and loss do you do this on a monthly breakdown or annually for a limited company?


bigduckontax and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you