How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 16422
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Sam is online now

I have a trading account who do I pay the tax to, no not

This answer was rated:

Hello I have a trading account who do I pay the tax to
JA: Have you talked to a tax professional about this?
Customer: no not yet
JA: Is there anything else the Accountant should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: yes my trading manager said that I have to pay tax to them before I can make a withdrawal


Tax is only ever payable to HMRC or deducted at source



Sam and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you