Expert Lu
Expert Lu, Business Consultant
Experience:  ACCA Diploma
109074415

My question is: how can I most tax efficiently transfer a

Customer Question

My question is: how can I most tax efficiently transfer a trademark from my uk company to a foreign company where it will be paid royalty payments by either a/ the old uk company or b/ a new uk company. This process could perhaps involve being moved into my personal name before I become non-uk-tax resident myself.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
your system is glitchy. it looked like it had not appended my real question so i posted a new question with the same text. Feel free to delete one and answer the other.
Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 10 days ago.
Oleksandra-Moderator
Expert:  Expert Lu replied 9 days ago.

Hello and welcome !

Expert:  Expert Lu replied 9 days ago.

I am an expert with Just Answer and I am happy to assist you with your question.

I am currently reviewing my question and I will get back to you.

Expert:  Expert Lu replied 9 days ago.

Thank you in advance.

Expert:  Expert Lu replied 9 days ago.

Expert Lu

Expert:  Expert Lu replied 9 days ago.

Thank you very much for your patience, after reviewing your question,it would be most tax efficient for you to transfer the trademark before you become non Uk tax resident, as you would stand in as UK IPO representative.

Please kindly feel free to ask if you need me to clarify my answer.

All the best

.Expert Lu