bigduckontax, Accountant
Experience:  FCCA FCMA CGMA ACIS
75394688

We have a company limited by gurantee and we have not been

Hello, we have a company limited by gurantee and we have not been able to start trading properly owing to issues created by the corona virus related to fundraising and technical problems with the website. Our accounts need to be submitted and I would like to ask about how we can manage the situation please. With kind thanks
JA: Have you talked to a tax professional about this?
Customer: No, not yet
JA: Is there anything else the Accountant should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: The accounts are a few days late because I had the wrong date for submissionCustomer: I thought we had to submit in December but the submission date was last week

You have nine months from the accounting date to submit returrns. At present HMRC are simply refusing to accept returns at all!

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Thank you that's very good> For me to be remotely competent, may I ask if that means that I have 9 months from now to get organised and I can submit accounts in June 2022?
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I cannot call at the moment because I am not in the office

So it would appear.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Thank you I'm not the person who usually does the accounts and I'm not really savvy onnthis so I try to reword responses to see I feel I have understand well
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I will request your help again and pay for a call with you. Thank you for helping me

Pleased to have been of assistance.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
As I work on the accounts and I have questions I will send them and then we can schedule a call if that's possible. Then I will feel much better with the whole process. Kindest thanks again

Delighted.