How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Expert Lu Your Own Question
Expert Lu
Expert Lu, Business Consultant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 306
Experience:  ACCA Diploma
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Expert Lu is online now

How can I transfer money to Australia for my brother? We

This answer was rated:

How can I transfer money to Australia for my brother? We have inherited a property and I would like advice on how to send his 50% of the estate to him.Thank you I’m advanceKatie

Hello and welcome!

Customer: replied 12 days ago.

I am an expert with JustAnswer  and I am happy  to assit you with your question.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Sorry not available for calls

It's ok, the best way and safest way would be to transfer this amount through the bank .

You can ask the bank to raise your limit if there is a limit on the amount that is being sent.

Please kindly feel free to ask if you need me to clarify my answer.

All the best .

Expert Lu

Expert Lu and 2 other Tax Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Thank youKatie

I am happy that I managed to assist you all the best .

Expert Lu.