bigduckontax, Accountant
Experience:  FCCA FCMA CGMA ACIS
75394688

I work for a UK based company who organises live webinars.

Hi, I work for a UK based company who organises live webinars. People attend those webinars for a fee (they register, pay, and then we send them a link). We have clients from Germany and Greece. After Brexit, do we need to charge our clients VAT? Would that be based on the UK rate?
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: No I haven't talked to anyone. I live in the UK, my client is in Greece.
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: No steps
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No

Yes, but as exports so the rate of VAT would be 0%.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you. So VAT on both sides will be 0% (UK business pays 0% at year end, German business pays % on the invoice).
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Apologies - missed a question mark at the end of the above sentence, as it's a question.

Correct.