bigduckontax, Accountant
Experience:  FCCA FCMA CGMA ACIS
75394688

I work for a US company which pays me through a Swiss

Hi, I work for a US company which pays me through a Swiss intermediate company that does my UK PAYE calculations.
So I just get a payslip and a monthly salary.
I have a suspicion that the Swiss company is not paying the HMRC the exact employee and employer tax and NI that is quoted on my pay-slip. Is there any way I can check that this is being done properly?
They are being uncommunicative on the matter.
Im concerned that if they haven’t been paying this correctly (or at all) for the last 10 years that I may be liable for the tax not paid?

Not at all, it is your employers responsibility to pay the sums deducted to HMRC. Failure so to do cannot create a liability on your part.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Is there any way to check that they are paying or what they are paying. Eg can I check what NI contributions have been made for example?

You can apply to the DWP.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Ok cool do you know how I can do that?
Customer: replied 10 days ago.

Delighted to have been of assistance.