bigduckontax, Accountant
Experience:  FCCA FCMA CGMA ACIS
75394688

I have a question about VAT, Not yet, yes it is regarding

Customer Question

Hi I have a question about VAT
JA: Have you talked to a financial professional about this?
Customer: Not yet
JA: Is there anything else the Accountant should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: yes it is regarding the NI protocol and how to report the VAT for shipments to NI
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Ok
Expert:  Sam replied 10 days ago.

NI is part of the UK so standard VAT as usual (or your usual rate)

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
If the delivery was to the companies own storage ( like transfer of goods ) does this apply also ?
Expert:  Sam replied 10 days ago.

Your companies storage of the buyers storage ?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Company storage facility
Expert:  Sam replied 10 days ago.

Whose company ?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
My company is moves good from England to NI Belfast into the company storage center . The goods are then sold on to Eu customers via NI . If goods are transported from England to NI a Customs declaration is created and reported via TSS . After this procedure vat needs to be reported to HMRC for this transaction.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
The question is where on the vat return should I report the values for this transfer, since it is not a sale transaction
Expert:  Sam replied 10 days ago.

I shall opt out as I do not know

Tahnks

Expert:  TetyanaP-admin replied 9 days ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Tetyana-moderator
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 5 days ago.

Post Brexit these are exports, zero rated supplies,so shouldbeinvoiced with VAT at 0% on sale.