Sam, Accountant
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
16196420

I want to give £30k to my favourite charity. This is out of

I want to give £30k to my favourite charity. This is out of savings.I don’t want to claim gift aid on this sum. Are there any tax implications for me or the charity?
JA: Have you talked to a tax professional about this?
Customer: No
JA: Is there anything else the Accountant should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no. This money saved over the years on which tax has been paid

None just make sure they know they cant claim gift aid and you must make a note of this for your inheritance tax position of he future as should you not live for more than 7 years then all or some may be added back into your estate (usually a note to your solicitors or placed with your will detailing the date the amount and to whom the gift was made