How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Expert Lu Your Own Question
Expert Lu
Expert Lu, Business Consultant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 364
Experience:  ACCA Diploma
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Expert Lu is online now

I need to reduce my 2021/2022 payments on account but where

This answer was rated:

I need to reduce my 2021/2022 payments on account but where can I do this on my 2021 tax return?
JA: Which tax year are you filing for?
Customer: 2020/2021
JA: Is there anything else the Accountant should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No I don't think so

Hello and welcome.

I am an expert with JustAnswer and I am happy to assist you with your question.

I am currently reviewing your question and I will get back to you.

Thank you in advance.

After reviewing your question you can contact HMRC  online or via post . I will enclose the link below for you to do this online.

All the best.

Expert Lu.

Please kindly feel free to ask if you need me to clarify my answer.

All the best .

Expert Lu.

Expert Lu and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I am just completing my tax return online now . Is it possible to reduce the 2021/2022 payments on account on the return?