taxadvisor.uk, Chartered Certified Accountant
Experience:  FCCA - over 40 years experience as a qualified accountant (UK based Practitioner)
54961312

I NEED MY P 60 AND P 45 FOR MY DAUGHTER PASSPORT APPLICATION

Customer Question

I NEED MY P 60 AND P 45 FOR MY DAUGHTER PASSPORT APPLICATION BUT I AM NO LONGER HAVE THE ORIGINAL COPPY. HOW DO I GET A REPLACEMENT OR SIMILAR DOCUMENT THAT WILL BE ACCEPTED BY BRITISH PASSPORT OFFICE
JA: Have you talked to a tax professional about this?
Customer: HOW TO CONTACT TAX PROFESIONAL?
JA: Is there anything else the Accountant should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: WOULD THE ACCOUNTANT HELP ME WITH GETTING P60 INFORMATION FROM 2006? OR I NEED SOMEONE ELSE?
Expert:  taxadvisor.uk replied 8 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I’mCustomer a UK qualified accountant.

Please advise

- why you need information from 2006

- what is your current status - employed or self employed

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Hi My name is***** AM LIVING IN SPALDING LINCOLNSHIRE.
MY CURRENT STATUS IS EMPLOYEE. I NEED THIS DOCUMENT FOR UK PASSPORT OFFICE TO ATACH WITH MY DAUGHTER PASSPORT APLICATION. I NEED TO PROVE WORKING AND PAYING TAX IN UK FROM MAY 2007 TILL MAY 2012 I HAVE PAYSLIPS AND ALL DOCUMENT FROM 2011. BUT REST IF THEM GOT LOST OR DEMAGE WHEN I WAS MOVING FROM ONE HOUSE TO ANOTHER.
Can you help me with getting that information in format acceptable for passport office
Thank you kindly
Agnieszka Turek

The only way you can prove paying taxes prior to 2011 is my contacting HMRC. To be honest, I doubt the tax office will be able to provide you with historic information going back to 2007-2011. If you have details of your employer in the UK during that time and that employer is still in existence then they may be able to confirm your employment status.

You should be able to explain to the Passport Office in form of a letter that historic payslips for the period 2007-2011 don't exist but provide names and addresses of your employers during that period. In my considered opinion, your supporting documents for the past 9-10 years should suffice.

My aim is to give you a professional service. I hope this is helpful and answers your question.

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you with your question.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Would National insurance records would be proof of employment?
Can I prove my history of employment difrent than payslips and p60,p45 ?
If yes what documents would that be?
Thank you kindly
Agnieszka Turek

Thank you for your reply.

Your NAtional insurance records will show what NI has been paid through employement over the years. Department of Pensions and Works should be able to provide you wilh details of your contributions made for pension purposes.

You can call the Future Pension Centre and ask for a State Pension statement. Your statement will tell you how much State Pension you have built up so far based on the National Insurance contributions and credits that are on your National Insurance record at the time your statement is produced.

I hope this is helpful..

Hi there

Just checking to see if you need me to clarify anything or if you have any additional questions - I am happy to help!