How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 9588
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Sam is online now

Can you deal with Singaporean having kids who are in the UK?

Customer Question

Can you deal with Singaporean having kids who are in the UK? can you find me a tax lawyer- email me at***@******.***
JA: Have you talked to a tax professional about this?
Customer: Not really. my client needs a tax person to advise for her distribution to her lawyer
JA: Is there anything else the Accountant should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: singaporean parent wanting to leave behind for daughter who has been 17 yrs in the UK
Submitted: 14 days ago.
Category: Tax
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Hello! Am I expecting a tax accountant to assist me in my queries? I am from Singapore.
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 14 days ago.

I would b e peleased to assist. Are you talking about funding your kids who are in the UK?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
basically the background is this. My client is a Singaporean and is in the midst of setting up her Trust to take care of her inheritance in the event if she passes on. She has 2 properties in Singapore and 1 in the UK. She is concerned the 'tax issues' when her daughter receives the inheritance/income from her. Her daughter has been in the UK for the last 15 years and have a home and family there. She has an ILR in the UK.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Hello, I would like to click on the $75 [Call Me] option. But I can't take the call now and was wondering if after clicking it, we can pre-arrange another time for the call?
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 14 days ago.

Sorry, I do not advise on Trusts and must opt out.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Ok please refer me to someone as soon as you can. Thank you.
Expert:  OleksandraC-admin replied 14 days ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find continuing a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
ok can you get the relevant tax professional?
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I have already made payment but somehow couldn't get anyone
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Ok I am still waiting for someone to assist me with my question.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Please let me know if you cannot find any suitable professional for my question and I hope you kindly provide a refund of my pre-paid subscription. Thanks.
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I am still waiting for someone to assist me.
Customer: replied 8 days ago.