How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Expert Lu Your Own Question
Expert Lu
Expert Lu, Business Consultant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 366
Experience:  ACCA Diploma
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Expert Lu is online now

I just sold my house in the UK ... I bought it for £132k and

This answer was rated:

Hi ... i just sold my house in the UK ... I bought it for £132k and sold it for £175k ... I been trying to talk to someone at DWP and all i get is either an automatic response or passed around departments... all i want to do is pay the tax
JA: When was the property or asset sold?
Customer: Crikey that was quick .. a couple of weeks ago
JA: Is there anything else the Accountant should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I dont know tax stupid

Hello and welcome.

I am an expert with JustAnswer and I am happy to assist you with your question.

I am currently reviewing your question and I will get back to you shortly.

Thank you in advance.

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
I was told i would be charged £5 .... I actually been charged £28.67 .... and no ones come back to me this a scam ????

Hello , please kindly clarify what exactly you need assistance with.

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
I want to pay the capital gains tax on my house

Hello you can pay your tax on line , I have sent you a link which can assist you.

Please kindly feel free to ask if you need me to clarify my answer.

All the best.

Expert Lu.

Expert Lu and 2 other Tax Specialists are ready to help you