Sam, Accountant
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
16196420

Im looking for some advice on the various options for a

Im looking for some advice on the various options for a small property purchase. Im quite aware of the options I'm looking at but unsure on a couple of implications related to each in regards ***** ***** and would like some advice on them
JA: For which tax year do you need advice?
Customer: this year most likely
JA: Is there anything else the Accountant should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No, its very general advice really

Let me know I can assist

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
When a director makes a loan to a LTD company (they own) does it need to be interest bearing to show its at a commercial distance
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I'm on a train right right now so would be concerned about connection. I do have a few questions that would probably be better suited to a call (estimate - 10- 30 Minutes) so yes that would work. I could do around 4pm. Could speak to my son (Hunter) on a different mobile number though? He handles my affairs now and understands the questions and matters at hand very well
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I've changed the number on my account here so that it goes to his phone now, so I imagine that would work better for you. Can we schedule a call for later today?

I could call you at 4pm but wait to request the call until then so you aren't called by another expert by mistake at a time less suitable

But in answer to your first question no it does not need to be interest bearing but that would be normal practice and it then creates a directors loan credit

let me know what time you'd like the phone call as I have other work commitments but can work around you

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Let's set the call for 4:30pm today? to be prudent and factor in possible unexpected delays

Thats fine just log on when you are ready and request the call from the pop up offer