Accountant@Work
[email protected], Accountant
Experience:  Executive Director at [email protected]
115459650

I have received an active notice to strike off the company..

JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: I have received an active notice to strike off the company.. I have not done business in the uk yet, I have not submitted my financials (company not active in the uk)
JA: Have you talked to a tax professional about this?
Customer: no
JA: Is there anything else the Accountant should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. I'm [email protected], a UK-Qualified Chartered Certified Accountant with over 15 years of experience. I'll be answering your question today.

I'm sorry you are facing this situation. There could be a number of reasons for this.  Would it be possible to share the company name and number and I'll try to see what is the status at companies house.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Malathii Ltd 12650959
I have received two letters over due accounts which I unfortunately have not submitted
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
would you be able to help?

The reason your company is being struck off is that you have not submitted accounts for the year ended:

First accounts made up to 30 June 2021
due by 8 March 2022

Once you submit these accounts your company strike off notice will be removed.

would you be able to help?

Yes, if you would like an accountant to submit the accounts for you then yes i can assist you in filing the accounts.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I would like that please. I just want to clarify that there is no business done yet in the company..

By now you will also have accrued late filing penalties from companies house as well. £150 + £375.

Your penalties will rise by another £750 if you don't file before 08th Jun

Do you want to appoint me as your accountant?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I would.. thanks

Ok. So in order for us to proceed with engagement, you would need to use the JustAnswer premium service to request a phone call. Afterwhich I will call you to discuss engagement and fees. Please note this engagement will be between you and my Chartered Accountant firm. JustAnswer will no longer be involved.

If you are happy to proceed, you may submit a phone call request here.

Mr Al-Mudahka, are you currently outside of UK?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.

Are you able to connect on whatsapp?

JustAnswer phone service is unable to connect us because you are not in the UK

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I can call you

Yes, please call me.

Can you see my contact details?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
no can you please send me you phone number

Sure.

0044 77 3587 1820