Accountant@Work
[email protected], Accountant
Experience:  Executive Director at [email protected]
115459650

My previous employer declared wrong amount of taxes in my

Hello! My previous employer declared wrong amount of taxes in my p45
JA: Have you talked to a tax professional about this?
Customer: no
JA: Is there anything else the Accountant should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. I'm [email protected], a UK-Qualified Chartered Certified Accountant with over 15 years of experience. I'll be answering your question today.

Please explain your question. Your P45 information does not reconcile with your monthly payslips and wages paid to you?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
On my P45 he declared I payed 28£ taxes for all the money he gived me while I was working there, but I was paying over 100£ Monthly

Would you like me to call you?

I hope I've answered your question? If, however, any part of my response is unclear, please do let me know and I'll try to explain it further. Thank you for using JustAnswer.