How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask [email protected] Your Own Question
[email protected], Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 438
Experience:  Executive Director at [email protected]
Type Your Tax Question Here...
[email protected] is online now

My previous employer declared wrong amount of taxes in my

This answer was rated:

Hello! My previous employer declared wrong amount of taxes in my p45
JA: Have you talked to a tax professional about this?
Customer: no
JA: Is there anything else the Accountant should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. I'm [email protected], a UK-Qualified Chartered Certified Accountant with over 15 years of experience. I'll be answering your question today.

Please explain your question. Your P45 information does not reconcile with your monthly payslips and wages paid to you?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
On my P45 he declared I payed 28£ taxes for all the money he gived me while I was working there, but I was paying over 100£ Monthly

Would you like me to call you?

[email protected] and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you

I hope I've answered your question? If, however, any part of my response is unclear, please do let me know and I'll try to explain it further. Thank you for using JustAnswer.