How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Mo Tax Expert Your Own Question
Mo Tax Expert
Mo Tax Expert, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 522
Experience:  Accounting and Tax Expert
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Mo Tax Expert is online now

Can my ltd company claim VAT back for purchases of hotel

Customer Question

Hello, can my ltd company claim VAT back for purchases of hotel accommodation in Germany, Poland or any other EUR country
JA: Have you talked to a tax professional about this?
Customer: not yet
JA: Is there anything else the Accountant should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no that is all
Submitted: 6 days ago.
Category: Tax
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
this question is in reference to the post Brexit VAT return regulations in the UK
Expert:  Mo Tax Expert replied 6 days ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer. I’m Mo Barrie, Qualified Accountant and Tax Expert. I’m currently reviewing your question and will respond to you shortly.

Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Mo Tax Expert replied 6 days ago.

No you can’t claim vat on accommodation in Europe.

Expert:  Mo Tax Expert replied 4 days ago.


I have not heard back from you.

I hope the answer to your question was clear.