bigduckontax, Accountant
Experience:  FCCA FCMA CGMA ACIS
75394688

Although there is no requirement for reverse charge invoices

Although there is no requirement for reverse charge invoices on travel by the EU, does HMRC still wish to have reverse charge registered or can we forget it?
JA: Have you talked to a tax professional about this?
Customer: Not recently, most of the info I find on TOMS and reverse charge is no more recent than early 2021. We have attended several webinars over the period but are none the wiser. On general VAT liability in Europe we are in the process of regestering a company in Eire as our areas of operation in Europe are multiple, but that is for next year.
JA: Is there anything else the Accountant should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: You could write a book on it - What do you think is the current VAT liability in Croatia where we have a group at present?

Reverse charge died with Brexit save for the construction industry.
bigduckontax, Accountant
Experience: FCCA FCMA CGMA ACIS