How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Mo Tax Expert Your Own Question
Mo Tax Expert
Mo Tax Expert, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 637
Experience:  Accounting and Tax Expert
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Mo Tax Expert is online now

To register my business and register myself and my husband

Customer Question

I'm Trying to register my business and register myself and my husband as self employed. I've registered on Gateway only my husband. My account got locked out due to system not verifying my identity.
JA: Are you filing as a sole proprietor or independent contractor?
Customer: Its restaurant, I was going to register it as partnership
JA: Is there anything else the Accountant should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I think that's it
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Mo Tax Expert replied 18 days ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer. I’m Mo Barrie, Qualified Accountant and Tax Expert. I’m currently reviewing your question and will respond to you shortly.

Thank you for your patience.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Thank you
Expert:  Mo Tax Expert replied 18 days ago.

You could register manually and post to HMRC - Below is a link:

Alternatively, please give HMRC a call to register over the phone on 0300(###) ###-####/b>

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
The link you just send is currently unavailable
Expert:  Mo Tax Expert replied 17 days ago.


I hope the link was useful and you have now submitted the SA Application.

Thank you for the inquiry. It is my pleasure to assist you.