Sam, Accountant
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
16196420

I need help in completing a AAG4 form, I have attempted

Customer Question

Hi. I need help in completing a AAG4 form
JA: Have you talked to a tax professional about this?
Customer: I have attempted multiple times, including various dept at HMRC and no one was able to assist me
JA: Is there anything else the Accountant should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I have been provided with an SRN number from my old employer ( umbrella company) and I now have to return this form to HMRC. I want to be sure I am completing it correctly
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
This is the form I need to complete if it's of any help
Expert:  Sam replied 15 days ago.

So how can I assist as HMRC are assuming your limited company now or the recent past  is a tax avoidance scheme and whoever set this up for you can complete this form for you so please expand further or your "limited company" and the need for it

Expert:  Sam replied 12 days ago.

You just need to answer the questions honestly and submit back to HMRC