How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 16907
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Sam is online now

I need help in completing a AAG4 form, I have attempted

Customer Question

Hi. I need help in completing a AAG4 form
JA: Have you talked to a tax professional about this?
Customer: I have attempted multiple times, including various dept at HMRC and no one was able to assist me
JA: Is there anything else the Accountant should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I have been provided with an SRN number from my old employer ( umbrella company) and I now have to return this form to HMRC. I want to be sure I am completing it correctly
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Category: Tax
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
This is the form I need to complete if it's of any help
Expert:  Sam replied 15 days ago.

So how can I assist as HMRC are assuming your limited company now or the recent past  is a tax avoidance scheme and whoever set this up for you can complete this form for you so please expand further or your "limited company" and the need for it


Expert:  Sam replied 12 days ago.

You just need to answer the questions honestly and submit back to HMRC