Sam, Accountant
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
16196420

I am treasurer of a county football league and pay honoraria

I am treasurer of a county football league and pay honoraria to number of volunteers , we do not have any pay scheme, do I need to do anything
JA: Have you talked to a tax professional about this?
Customer: no
JA: Is there anything else the Accountant should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no

AS long as the payments are merely to cover their out of pocket expenses then no tax position required however id write to HMRC detailing who is paid what and when annually so its recorded on your tax records (of which you are registered I assume as a charity)

Make your sure you have receipts to quantity whats paid to each person