How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Your Own Question, Chartered Certified Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 8546
Experience:  FCCA - over 40 years experience as a qualified accountant (UK based Practitioner)
Type Your Tax Question Here... is online now

I need a P2 or a P11 form so my daughter can apply for a

Customer Question

Hi, I need a P2 or a P11 form so my daughter can apply for a nursing bursary. where can I get this from?
JA: Have you talked to a tax professional about this?
Customer: No
JA: Is there anything else the Accountant should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Category: Tax
Expert: replied 15 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I’mCustomer a UK based qualified accountant and tax advisor. I’m here to assist you. I’m reviewing your question and will respond to you shortly.

Please advise if your daughter is currently in employment

- If not, when was she last in employment
Many thanks

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
No. Last in employment last september
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
The bursary is if you're a single parent family and we are. The P2 or P11 is for evidence
Expert: replied 15 days ago.

Thank you for your reply.

I am not sure how a P2 form will help with her application for a nursing bursary. P2 form is a Notice of tax coding issued by HMRC showing how the tax code has been calculated.

P11 is helpful as The P11 is a way of recording information about all payments and deductions you make to your employees. If your daughter left employment in Sep 2021 then she would have been given a P45 by her previous employer. That is evidence of what she earned in the tax year from leaving employment. In addition she would have P60 issued to her showing her earnings for tax year 2020-21, issued in May 2021.

My aim is to give you a professional service. I hope this is helpful and answers your question.

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you with your question.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Thank you. Its about my P11 not hers. Where do I get a P11 from
Expert: replied 15 days ago.

Thank you for your reply.

If you are in employment, you can request your employer to give you a printout of your earnings per month.

I hope this is helpful and answers your question.

Expert: replied 14 days ago.

Hi there

Just checking to see if you need me to clarify anything or if you have any additional questions - I am happy to help!

Many thanks

Expert: replied 14 days ago.

Hello there

I'm just checking in to see if you still need assistance with your question. If so, please supply the information requested - I'm here and happy to help you with your query.

If there are no other issues I will appreciate if we could regard this question as answered.

Many thanks