How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Mo Tax Expert Your Own Question
Mo Tax Expert
Mo Tax Expert, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 736
Experience:  Accounting and Tax Expert
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Mo Tax Expert is online now

Tax as self employed

This answer was rated:

Tax as self employed

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer. I’m Mo, a Qualified Accountant and Tax Expert.

What is the nature of your question?

Hello, I am still awaiting your question.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Im on Univeral credit due to a sick note..
But end of the year if my profit is more than 12k.... is tht gonna b problem

Yes, it will.

It may reduce the amount you are currently getting.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
But how they ll find out
When you file your tax return as self employed.
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Great help......

Thank you for the inquiry. It is my pleasure to assist you today.

Mo Tax Expert and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you