How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Mo Tax Expert Your Own Question
Mo Tax Expert
Mo Tax Expert, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 724
Experience:  Accounting and Tax Expert
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Mo Tax Expert is online now

I am planning to start working in Ireland, what shod should

This answer was rated:

Hi I am planning to start working in Ireland, what shod should i do witgregards ***** ***** ?
JA: Have you talked to a tax professional about this?
Customer: No
JA: Is there anything else the Accountant should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I have EU settled status im the UK and also a mortgage
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
a London HTB

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer. I’m Mo, a Qualified Accountant and Tax Expert. I’m currently reviewing your question and will respond to you shortly.

Thank you for your patience.

Rep of Ireland or Northern Ireland?

Mo Tax Expert and 2 other Tax Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Rep ofIreland

Thank you for booking the call.

I’m calling you now.

Thank you for your time today.