Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Toyota Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

I have a Toyota Yaris. The key will not open any of the passenger

I have a Toyota Yaris. The key will not open any of the passenger doors, how can this be fixed?

Hello, welcome. My name isXXXXX will do my very best to
assist you with your question.

Can you hear any noise from the locks in these doors when trying to unlock them?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi Mike

Thanks for your reply.

For some reason the locks are now working fine, I don't know why!

Andrew

The most common reason for this to happen is the actuators inside of the doors were not operating due to low voltage. Since they are now working what I would recommend is to have the battery tested and the battery cable ends check for corrosion and being loose.