Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Toyota Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

I have a Toyota Celica T-Sport that I have just bought a new

Customer Question

I have a Toyota Celica T-Sport that I have just bought a new battery for as the car had been standing on the drive for a few months without being used.
My question is how do I fit it in the car? There seems to be some kind of attachment in the car that clips on to the battery to hold it in place but I can't see where else it attaches to.
Sorry if this sounds a stupid question but I am not mechanically minded.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Robert replied 3 years ago.

Hi..there..

Was this on the battery previously? can you describe exactly what it looks like..?

Normally these batteries are held with steel bracket over the top of the battery held down by two long bolt hooked into the battery tray and secured at the top via two holding nuts to secure the battery..?