Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

My 2011 LC4 Landcruiser Sat Nav no longer records/marks the

Customer Question

My 2011 LC4 Landcruiser Sat Nav no longer records/marks the route taken An ideas?
Assistant: What is the model of your '11 Toyota?
Customer: LC4 5 door 3.0 DA
Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No it goes to a Toyota franchise. I have tried the menues but can't seem to find any that allow the route marking to be switched on or off.
Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Don't think so. Thanks.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 5 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

I would check with a dealer or authorized repair center to see if any updated programming is needed to correct this issue.If this was a feature it had but has switched off and you do not see a way to turn it on and off this can be a fault with the software and it may need re flashed or updated by a dealer.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete