sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

Jump started my toyota avensis which blew fuses. Replaced

Customer Question

Jump started my toyota avensis which blew fuses. Replaced fuses and installed new battery. Everything now working except lights and all fuses ok.What is the problem??
Category: Toyota
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 5 months ago.

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your mechanic automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer. Sorry for the delay to respond.

Dear customer, you should check the signal with a tester in each single plug and verify if they have voltage. if all the fuses are OK and still you do not have signal (voltage) it could be a short in the command. So, you have to check the whole wire branch. It may be a burned or overheated wire and that's why you do not have signal. it is a common problem.

Dear Customer, Is your inquire clear or is there anything else i could do for you?my goal is to give you the best advice I can and I hope that I've helped today. Please remember to rate my service by selecting from the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave.