sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

It is about a car if you can please Assistant: I'll do all I

Customer Question

It is about a car if you can please
Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: I just want some wiring diagram
Assistant: How old is the system in question? And have you consulted an electrician yet?
Customer: Toyota Prius hybrid 2001
Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Just wanted to know about wiring
Category: Toyota
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hi can some one help me with wiring diagram please
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Toyota Prius hybrid 2001
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 months ago.
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 3 months ago.

Hi, my name is***** your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologize for any delay.

I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

Dear customer, do you you want the wiring diagram of what parts to see if i have it in my files?
thanks in advance.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Ignition stop start remote control

Dear customer, i will make you a gift. I will share with you the whole repair manual for your prius, there are the wirnig diagrams as well.

I hope it could be of your help an also please do not forget to rate my service in the 5 stars rating system at the top of your screen. As it is the only way i could receive credit for my time.